You’re either starting your professional career or you already have experience and would like to learn how international organizations work. You value stability and appreciate development possibilities within the company that is known for its supportive and people-oriented environment.
Is it for you?
You’re interested in payroll, and you can think analytically. You like working with craving for knowledge and energetic colleagues in a team and working together on team targets. You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract.
Our teams make sure that pension payments for our clients are processed accurately and on time. You’ll be involved in system maintenance, calculating payments, answering queries and collaborating with both client teams and colleagues from other domains. Additionally, you will be responsible for cooperating with UK tax office.
- Bachelor/Master degree - preferably in economics, finance or similar
- Very good English and communication skills – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be cooperating with UK Payroll Team, UK Admin Teams and Tax Office.
- Analytical skills – that enable you to work with huge amounts of numbers and data
- High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks with commitment and accuracy
- Excel skills – intermediate level is a must
- Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and prioritize your work to meet deadlines even under time pressure
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.