- Managing team workloads, priorities, and performance.
- Ensuring team members have the required skills to carry out their roles and are developed to meet ongoing staffing requirements.
- Managing stakeholder/customer engagement and escalation handling.
- Supporting change management processes with particular emphasis on change quality and co-ordination.
- Providing escalated (3rd level) technical support, troubleshooting and fault rectification of high level technical issues.
- Acting as facilitator for TRACC (Technology Restoration and Availability Control Centre) with regards to significant incident and problem management.
- Acting as an interface between the organisation and managed service suppliers/vendors with regards to incident/problem/change management.
- Monitoring the performance of the managed security service providers in relation to established service level agreements (SLA's) and business needs.
- Assisting in the development of performance measures, operational reports, and operational procedures.
- Assisting with the continuous development and enhancement of network security monitoring and orchestration tools.
- Analysing and providing recommendations on performance improvements & upgrades to network security infrastructure as appropriate.
- Investigating, responding to and reporting on security incidents as directed.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as a team player or independently as needed.
- Strong influencing and conflict management skills.
- Advanced problem solving and consulting skills.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, and governance.
- Knowledge of the various industry and government strategies and standards in privacy and security, including Cyber Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Control Objectives for Cyber and related Technology (COBIT), International Organization for Standardization (ISO 27001), SAS70, US National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), and others where applicable.
- Broad understanding of information security best practices, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
- Operational knowledge & experience with common operating systems such as Linux/Unix, Windows etc.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex networks and systems.
- Operational knowledge & experience with day to day support of at least of one of the following domains: network security solutions (firewalls, load balancers, proxies, IDS/IPS); system/endpoint security solutions (anti-virus, data loss prevention, encryption/certificate management); identity & access management solutions (directory services, privileged access management, single sign on).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- 5+ years relevant commercial experience in operational aspects of infrastructure security, with 1-3 years in a management/team lead capacity, plus relevant tertiary qualifications and appropriate professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCIE Security.
- This position is predominantly focused on day-to-day/operational issues. The service function is 24/7 in nature so may be required to work outside core business hours under flexible work arrangements for operational requirements
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.