- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs.
- Providing Tier-1 incident triage, response and remediation leveraging run book / SOP documentation.
- Execution of common changes in production & DR environments.
- Recurring job execution and monitoring.
- Proactive solution capacity monitoring and planning.
- Investigating, responding to and reporting on security incidents as directed.
- Maintain system documentation, including run books, standard operating procedures, and error handling/troubleshooting processes.
- Participate in global on-call support roster.
- Operational knowledge & experience with day to day support of at least of one of the following domains: network security solutions (firewalls, load balancers, proxies, IDS/IPS); system/endpoint security solutions (anti-virus, data loss prevention, encryption/certificate management); identity & access management solutions (directory services, privileged access management, single sign on).
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to function as a team player or independently as needed.
- Basic knowledge of general security concepts and methods such as vulnerability assessments, privacy assessments, intrusion detection, incident response, security policy creation, enterprise security strategies, and governance.
- Basic knowledge of the various industry and government strategies and standards in privacy and security, including Cyber Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Control Objectives for Cyber and related Technology (COBIT), International Organization for Standardization (ISO 27001), SAS70, US National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST), and others where applicable.
- Basic understanding of information security best practices, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors.
- Some operational knowledge & experience with common operating systems such as Linux/Unix, Windows etc.
- Some experience with scripting languages (eg Python)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Hold or be studying towards basic to intermediate level platform & vendor qualifications (eg: CCNA, JCNA, MCPetc
- 1-2+ years relevant commercial experience in operational aspects of one of the following technology domains network security; system security; identity & access management; plus relevant tertiary qualifications and appropriate professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCIE Security
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.