- Define data security standards for Cloud and container technologies, virtual infrastructure, server and workstation operating systems and storage encryption
- Engineer, deploy and support deploy data security solutions across domestic and international data centers.
- Work hand in hand with Enterprise Architecture as new technologies are deployed to ensure that security best practice is built into the fabric of the deployments.
- Perform incident response for escalated security events including on-call support, issue triage and resolution
- 3+ years professional experience, 2+ years working in area of risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance.
- Familiarity with Security frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Various vendor-specific certifications relevant to one or more Specific Technologies listed at the end of this description.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, such as public cloud platforms and containers
- Ability to communicate security, data protection, data loss prevention related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff effectively at multiple organizational levels.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Knowledge of basic security technology capabilities.
- Strong knowledge data security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of security administration and role based security controls.
- Strong knowledge of authentication technologies and their interaction with different platforms, both on-site and remote.
- Knowledge of both client and server firewalling technologies and their configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of security systems log correlation and analysis.
- Knowledge of data encryption technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and forensic tools.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.