- Define data security standards for Cloud and container technologies, virtual infrastructure, server and workstation operating systems and storage encryption
- Engineer, deploy and support deploy data security solutions across domestic and international data centers.
- Work hand in hand with Enterprise Architecture as new technologies are deployed to ensure that security best practice is built into the fabric of the deployments.
- Perform incident response for escalated security events including on-call support, issue triage and resolution
- Acting as a senior team member
- Understanding of IP network and routing including packet analysis (Wireshark or tcpdump)
- Enterprise systems management experience
- Linux or other UNIX like experience
- Knowledge of Palo Alto and Cisco ASA firewalls
- Knowledge of IPS/IDS, AV technologies.
- Knowledge of VMWare NSX and DFW technologies
- Knowledge of Azure virtual networking
- Knowledge of Symantec/Bluecoat Proxy technologies
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, and trouble shooting skills
- Risk vs. reward analysis
- Understanding of "Defense in Depth" Strategy
- Knowledge of security best practices
- Vulnerability management and remediation
- Experience and other requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of technical experience working with network security tools and platforms
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with information security best practices
- CISSP Preferred
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.