Although you’re busy with your studies, you also want to add some professional experience to your CV. So you’re looking for a paid internship in a well-organized, international company.
Is it for you?
You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties and take part in different projects and which gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team but you are great in individual work as well. You are not available for full-time job yet but want to perform meaningful tasks with the real impact on clients and colleagues.
Our team deals with different kinds of projects (from very simple to complex ones). You’ll be responsible for day-to-day administration of incoming members' correspondence and performing tasks related to projects.
• Availability to work at least 30h weekly for minimum 6 months
• Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
• Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
• Excel skills – intermediate level
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
Opportunity to advance to a full-time role if you perform well
Real professional experience in a friendly multi-national corporation
Equal learning and development opportunities
Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to get to know your colleagues