The Krakow Talent Acquisition Leader leads a team of recruitment, sourcing, and administration professionals to drive the Krakow shared service center strategy for hiring for all business areas. This leader is responsible for inputting into and implementing the Talent Acquisition strategy across all lines of business by drawing on recruitment expertise and external best practice to ensure Aon’s employer brand, recruitment policies and practices support the business strategy. The lead will oversee the successful implementation of Talent Acquisition solutions and strategies needed to support business results and growth, with a key focus on reducing cost, ensuring line manager awareness and improved capability, and improving the recruitment process and model to drive a focus on client service.
- Manage the Recruitment team in Krakow, providing leadership and coaching, to ensure the team are continually developed and focused on client service.
- Develop, drive and implement the Talent Acquisition strategy for Krakow, including: recruitment, selection, and employer branding.
- Manage the recruitment process, ensuring a positive experience for line managers, HR Business Partners/Advisors and candidates, and initiate improvements as necessary.
- Ensure Aon’s recruitment policies, practices and tools are appropriate and are developed in line with the external market in order to promote the employer brand and ensure the acquisition of talent.
- Devise, implement and ensure ongoing relevance and appropriateness of local employer branding initiatives, in partnership with Center leadership and the global Employer Branding team.
Department and Business Partnership
- Act as a business partner by providing thought leadership in strategizing recruitment, sourcing and employer branding activities.
- Identify, develop and successfully deliver client responsive, cost effective and measurable solutions to recruitment issues as and when they arise.
- Work in partnership with the Center Leader, Center HR Director, HR Business Partners/Advisors and business managers to drive improved resource planning, understand the key recruitment issues and objectives, and proactively drive the recruitment agenda while co-developing innovative solutions to meet their current and future business needs.
- In partnership with the Recruitment Business Partners, develop and monitor the hiring plan for each of the businesses, to ensure optimum resource utilization and performance against agreed SLAs.
- Increase the efficiency of the sourcing and selection process in close partnership with the business.
- Initiate, plan and implement projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the model.
- Create metrics and ensure RBPs are accountable for sharing data with the business and using data to work with the business to recruit more effectively and reduce costs.
- Develop and monitor the regular reporting of SLA performance and hiring activity/trend analysis to the businesses and leader and manager levels.
- Provide input into the annual Krakow recruitment budget and oversees all Krakow recruiting program expenses.
- Deliver consistent, positive operational results with the best balance of investment and efficiency.
- Provide functional leadership to the Recruitment Business Partners and individual contributors working on improvement initiatives/strategic roll-outs.
- Manage and provide direction to the team by setting team goals and regularly measuring team performance and providing feedback and guidance. Evaluate alternate courses of action to increase efficiency.
- Coach and develop the team, providing regular feedback, to ensure the team are continually delivering proactive, innovative sourcing solutions and focused on client service through commercial business-partnering skills.
- Act with integrity always and work every day in a way that positively impacts our clients, colleagues and communities.
Supplier Management and Relationships
- Support RBPs with continuous review of all permanent recruitment suppliers across the location, to continually improve quality of service and rates.
- Develop relationships with identified suppliers that include a partnership approach, standard Aon terms and conditions and reduced spend per hire.
- Negotiate and implement ad hoc project arrangements, acting as the key contact for Aon between third parties and hiring managers/centre leaders.
Continuous Improvement/Change Agent
- Support UK and Krakow TA Leader to initiate, plan and implement projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness in the TA model.
- Continuous review of sourcing tools, methods and strategies to ensure full usage and analyse effectiveness to drive further cost savings; bring innovation and external market insights to ensure team is leading the market in sourcing and employer branding strategy.
- Embrace, champion and role model use of recruitment technology and systems to facilitate improved recruitment process and reduce costs.
- Educate and influence leaders and team to adapt quickly to talent acquisition specific shifts in direction.
- Provide thought leadership, related to strategic delivery and based on unique on the ground perspective, to Centre leadership and any teams preparing change management plans for major talent-related initiatives.
- Educated to degree level.
- Fluent in English.
- Polish desirable but not essential.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Extensive technical recruitment experience and knowledge in talent acquisition
- Experience in high volume recruitment, preferably in-house and preferably with experience of the Krakow market
- Previous other HR area experience a plus
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and leadership of recruiting teams and recruitment practice
- Knowledge of and experience of implementing best practice recruitment solutions to acquire best in class talent
- Capability to consult on application of TA policy and process as well as trends, themes, and solutions
- Ability to coach and mentor TA colleagues
- Demonstrated ability to engage, consult, influence and partner with senior leaders in developing/executing TA strategies to drive business performance
- Demonstrated relationship management skills at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent understanding of the industry’s current trends and operating environment
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to changed business priorities & environment and to drive such changes in partnership with business leaders
- Knowledge of applicable human resource laws
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, especially with senior level leaders
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge and direct hands-on experience using automated HR/Recruitment systems is highly preferred
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience working across borders with senior stakeholders based in other geographies
- Able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings. Some facilitation required.
- Flexibility in work timings to accommodate sudden recruiting demands and interact with peers across time zones.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.