- Facilitate and track completion of application criticality assessments.
- Assist with recovery plan documentation including review of design and development of application recovery strategies and adherence to global frameworks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with BTR Plan Managers, Coordinators and Sponsors in the Aon community.
- Provide support when a business disruption occurs, including liaising with the Global Emergency Operations Center (GEOC) and TRACC. Conduct incident summaries and after actions reviews, as directed.
- Ensure timely, accurate completion of DR plans per agreed maintenance calendars with appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator. Document progress and compliance utilizing the preferred program management tools.
- Facilitate periodic/adhoc training on the BTR program suite of tools and frameworks.
- Monitor portfolio of critical applications/systems to ensure business recovery requirements are met.
- Maintain periodic written and oral communications utilizing the globally agreed templates to appropriate IT or Business Plan Manager/Coordinator for site/application/data center to keep overall process in clear view of leaders.
- Conduct and assess DR tests/exercises to identify gaps and ensure continuous improvement. Evaluate current DR plan(s) against generally agreed upon Aon policies, standards and frameworks.
- Provide periodic advice and support to DR coordinators to assist in resolving program/planning/testing issues.
- Respond to client/carrier requests on Aon’s BTR program and readiness.
- Drive development and ongoing management of BTR program to ensure compliance with Global BTR policy and standards.
- Assist with internal and external BTR audits.
- Provide support to regional BTR and GSS peers and leadership, as requested.
- Actively participate in and support global GSS/BTR program initiatives driven by global team peers. Ability to collaborate to develop beneficial outcomes in support of global program objectives.
- Occasional travel within the EMEA region required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or alternatively commensurate work experience
- Industry recognized certification in Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery
- 1+ years hands-on experience in disaster recovery/business continuity/crisis management
- 1+ years of experience in information technology
- Project management experience
- 1+ years of experience facilitating group discussions, training/awareness meetings and exercise scenarios
- 1+ years of experience developing cross-functional/peer relationships. Experience building team consensus.
- Experience managing programs in a diverse geography
- Experience using Business Continuity Planning software is preferred
- On-call for incident response
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.