The aim of HR Advisor role is partnering with business leaders and colleagues to establish and implement HR strategies that attract, retain and develop the talent needed for continued improvement and growth. The HR Advisor serves as a liaison between the functions and all available HR resources across the business line to ensure solutions and services are delivered for colleagues in the Krakow. You will regularly work across a wide range of areas such as employee relations, change management, performance management, compensation, engagement and talent development. The ability to deeply understand the business function you are supporting will be critical to your success. You'll also need strong analytical skills and the ability to translate functional plans and goals into the HR strategy needed to achieve results.
- Develop trusted relationships with leaders and colleagues across your area of responsibility
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the business model and how to consult on HR solutions within the context of desired results and performance
- Create a cohesive and effective partnership with aligned HR functional leaders and HR centre of excellence teams in order to ensure excellent HR - service delivery for colleagues
- Develop a broad understanding of all Aon HR solutions and is responsible for execution of all HR initiatives aligned with the business. Examples include: Performance Reward Management, Talent Review and Planning, Engagement Analysis and Planning, Workforce planning process, Organisation Design, Employee Relations, Rewards and Recognition, Large scale business transformations
- Champion our Inclusion and Diversity agenda
- Contribute to EMEA People Agenda and delivery of key initiatives
- Partner leaders and managers on recruiting, talent development, and retention efforts to ensure we have the human capital needed to improve and grow the business
- Act as coach and mentor to leaders and high potential colleagues on business opportunities, leading in a professional service organisation, and career progression
Please attach CV in English only.