- Owns and drives performance management activities in the team by setting goals and delegating work to colleagues: holding them accountable for the delivery to agreed deadlines.
- Leads the team by providing direction and linking colleague goals and expectations to those of the company, represents the company by helping colleagues understand their impact.
- Manages the recruitment process for the team ensuring colleagues with the relevant skills are recruited to the team.
- Motivates and engages colleagues by understanding their individual motivations and managing them in line with available resources.
- Organizes and monitors current activity so that the team meets Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and follows the agreed processes.
- Coordinates the team’s workload ensuring both businesses as usual and/or projects are delivered to required deadlines and level of quality.
- Communicates effectively in both written and verbal forms. Owns company messages and adapts style to ensure key messages are delivered and understood by colleagues.
- Drives development activities in the team, identifying development needs and solutions in line with business needs based on the Aon Development Framework.
- Drives and promotes the management and sharing of knowledge in the team of all client processes, tools and systems: ensuring documentation is correct, up to date and in line with any statutory or legislative changes
- The Manager has leadership responsibility for a team of colleagues and is responsible for all performance management activities in line with company policies and legislation.
- The Manager motivates and encourages team members to understand and meet the business and client’s requirements, linking colleagues and team goals to the company strategy.
- The Manager provides support; coaching and delivers constructive feedback to team members and encourages all to take an active role in their own Continued Professional Development (CPD).
- The Manager partners with both internal and external Clients building strong relationships to manage expectations regarding service delivery.
- The Manager works with Specialist I to manage expectations between the team and key stakeholders, these include the Client, Client Managers, Third Party Providers and other Internal Aon Parties.
- The Manager will work with other Managers to support the consistent management and of colleagues across the Business Area. .
Technical Skills and Knowledge
- Professionalism and integrity to build long term trust.
- High level of self- motivation and proactivity.
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills to anticipate future needs/issues, including leading on identifying solutions and making recommendations.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize and execute tasks in high pressure environment. Including, the ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines using analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- A strong communicator, confident to express your own views and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills that build long term relationships and trust.
- An ability to positively influence the behaviours and decisions of others.
- Good IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and, MS Office.
- Proven track record of People Management of a team of colleagues.
- Relevant experience of working within an Operations environment preferable.
- Key Stakeholder and Client Management experience at a management level.
- Proven track record in delivering results to an external client base through the effective management of a team.
- Experience in project/implementation work would be an asset.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.