• Processing International payments on banking platform;
• Processing receipts;
• System updates;
• Preparing bank reconciliations;
• Co-operation with UK Treasury Team, Accounts & Administration Teams;
• Reviewing and updating procedures.
• Fluency in English;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Experience in using computer applications (MS Office is a must);
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
• Teamwork skills;
• Self motivator and detail oriented;
• Bachelor/Master degree (preferably accounting, economics, finance or similar) – would be an asset;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.