Overview / Description:
• Key support to the Aon Benfield UK Treasury and Bureau Team
• Working with the Operations and Treasury areas of the business
• Build an understanding of the London Market Bureau settlements process
• Dealing with the processing of Fiduciary cash
• Understanding FCA regulatory rules around Fiduciary cash.
• Daily posting of receipts onto our broking system GRIDS
• Performing daily Bank Reconciliations on our Multi Currency bank accounts.
• Requesting fiduciary FX deals.
• Setting up customer bank details in our Broking system.
• Bureau investigation of unmatched cash.
• Daily Cash Management of Bank Accounts.
Skills and Competencies:
• Strong oral and written English communication skills
• MS Excel and Access skills
• Numerously skills required
• Cash book skills would be an asset
• Ability to follow processes
• Ability to work well within a team
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only