Aon Centre of Excellence is looking for a Senior Intercompany Analyst to join the Intercompany Control Tower Team. This position will closely cooperate with onshore local finance Teams and other finance partners.
The Senior Intercompany analyst will work closely with U.S. and other country intercompany lead stakeholders from finance and operations to ensure accurate and timely settlement of intercompany transactions.
• Facilitate the data upload of unbilled items into the U.S. intercompany settlement tool (RITA);
• Verifying settlement instructions and update records accordingly in RITA;
• Apply Aon policies and U.S. intercompany agreements and practices to review and approve country documentation supporting the settlement position in RITA;
• Examine and interpret information from variety of sources to resolve intercompany settlement issues and situations;
• Work collaboratively with U.S. Controllership and their partner countries to facilitate an adequate solution for outstanding settlements;
• Create country invoices where required for settlement compliance;
• Facilitate reporting with countries and U.S. controllership; and,
• Escalate issues and aged items as appropriate.
You will gain a significant experience in operational accounting & reporting, as well as business processes at a detailed level, which will be a distinct advantage.
We are looking for an experienced accountant who is not afraid of taking on new tasks, result-driven individual who wants to learn and progress further.
• US GAAP or IFRS experience is a plus;
• Experience in a multinational shared services environment is a plus;
• Excellent English (C1) written and verbal communication skills;
• Strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team;
• Excellent task and time management
• Strong knowledge of MS Office (advanced MS Excel);
• Very high attention to details and ability to analyse data and check its accuracy;
• Ability to assesss change impact across processes/teams and identify possible risks;
• Ability to be proactive in anticipating issues and work under time pressure;
• Ability to prioritize and manage activities to a strict deadlines;
• Ability to collaborate and negotiate diplomatically across regions and business lines;
• Experience with ERP solution, Workflow;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
Detailed training plan with experienced accountants in international environment
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with professional, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.