- Procurement support for EMEA Business Technology Teams – raising requisitions, monitoring approvals, tracking payments
- Establish knowledge of the current IT Budget details and track actual costs against budget
- Liaising with Finance team to understand key variances in monthly budget reporting for our area
- Support the Audit & Finance Manager in preparation of the monthly financial reports for the Business Technology Team and the Business.
- Maintain existing finance documentation on a regular basis to ensure relevant current and historical information and documentation can be retrieved easily
- Provide ad hoc support to Bus Technology Team when required – update Training Cost Schedule & Travel for the team
- Responsible for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree preferably in Finance, Economy, Business Administration, Accounting
- Experience within financial sector (ideally)
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication skills
- Fluent English - C1
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Fixed-term contract for 2 years
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.