Trainee in Flex Administration will be responsible for support on daily and timely administration of benefits for UK clients.
• Generating files and reports in line with instructions and agreed deadlines;
• Responding to queries from internal and external clients;
• Resolving cases assigned by the client team;
• Achieving team and individual targets (KPIs, SLAs, quality targets);
• Doing other tasks as requested by your manager;
• Communicating with relevant parties using the appropriate means and language;
• Participating in client catch up calls and meetings;
• Participating actively in required system testing;
• Updating and following processing calendar on a daily basis.
• Availability 30 hours per week;
• Being a student (preferred faculties: mathematics, computer science and econometrics, economics);
• Good English – B2+ Level (CEFR scale or equivalent);
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel;
• Strong analytical and numerical skills;
• Communication skills, creativity and open mind;
• Team worker – helps and supports others;
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• Paid internship for 6-9 months
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.