- Team management (approx. 15 direct reports)
- Conducting regular 121s with colleagues to review performance, discuss issues, manage expectations and provide constructive feedback
- Managing the recruitment process for the team as a decision maker ensuring colleagues with the relevant skills are recruited to the team
- Leading the team by providing direction and linking colleague goals and expectations to those of the company, represents the company by helping colleagues understand their impact.
- Developing and managing team resources by creating resource plans, ensuring headcount matches plans throughout the year and developing plans for future business need
- Coordinating the team’s workload ensuring both business as usual and/or projects are delivered to required deadlines and SLAs
- Accountability for overall team quality control, management of risks and escalations, audit and governance. Ensuring correct processes and procedures are complied with by the team
- Ensuring updates and changes to processes are consulted with relevant stakeholders and the agreed change management processes are followed by colleagues
- Driving recognition practices in the team, responsibility for recognising colleagues and promoting the culture of recognising others in the team
- Managing the financial performance of the team in relation to headcount and ad hoc spend, ensuring that holidays, expenses and overtime is managed and all relevant time is charged correctly
- A promising career path and individual development plan and a large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Great atmosphere in the team
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
- Fluent English
- Experience in Team Management
- Great communication, client, people management and problem solving skills
- No process knowledge required – we’re looking for a great people leader and can teach you everything else!
Please attach CV in English only.