• Assist Team with the planning and organizing reviews and key client facing activities
• Post journal entries and process the invoices related to Intercompany transactions
• Support post-implementation activities related to new Financial system
• Exposure to multiple Functions within Finance Centre
• Support with any data entry as requested by Team manager or senior members of the Team
• Participate in educational opportunities offered by Aon
• Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the IC Manager/EFC Lead
• Availability to work at least 30h weekly for minimum 12 months
• Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors (last year studies in progress) with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attentions to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position. Technical and Financial skills will be developed through on-the-job experience and training.
• Must demonstrate strong motivation and engagement in problem solving, extensive support from TL and senior Team members
• 3 - 4 years classroom experience in Finance & Accounting or similar internship experience.
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.