The Colleague provides high quality implementation and project support for internal and external clients, being the technical expert in the team and sharing their expertise by:
- Being a SME for processes, clients, systems and tools and being proficient in processing and checking.
- Creating test plans, test scenarios and test populations for internal acceptance testing;
- Management of internal acceptance testing for changes to systems/functions/processes.
- Attending and contributing to requirement walkthrough meetings;
- Opening and governing the maestros for the changes;
- Streamlining the communication between the Administration Team, System Analysts and Pervasive Team during testing periods
- Gathering of time estimates. The Test Coordinator will own estimate template,
- Working with Team manager on team capacity management - The Test Coordinator will plan resources needed to ensure that all testing is performed on schedule. Team capacity will be agreed with Team managers. Test coordinator responsibility will be escalating needs/demands that the team cannot accommodate to higher level managers and Project Coordinator.
- Tracking testing progress, and providing regular updates to all interested parties.
- Overseeing the IAT Logs to ensure all defects are logged properly and in line with the quality expectations;
- Prepare all relevant UAT documentation and coordinate all UAT activities while supporting client inquiries related to testing
- Participating in client’s meetings representing testing team;
- Fluent English (C1 level is the minimum)
- Service Delivery background
- Knowledge of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- 1-2 years of experience in software testing area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project Management methodology knowledge would be an asset
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.