This position is responsible for supplier maintenance for global divisions of Aon. The position works with users in multiple functions and locations, and must ensure processing service level agreements are met and that excellent customer service is provided.
- Overall maintenance of Vendor Master Data (create new vendors and maintain existing vendors) adhering to data governance policies and ensuring high quality of data
- Contact external suppliers to validate information by phone and email
- Investigate and resolve queries, regarding vendor maintenance matters, either by phone or email
- Continuously assess data quality and propose improvement initiatives.
- Play an active role in defining Vendor Master Data standards, rules, and policies liaising with relevant business and technical teams
- Performs other tasks that may be more complex in nature, such as reviewing and compiling information for reports, departmental projects or presentations for internal leadership, co-workers, and others teams across the company
- Experience in Accounts Payable/Vendor Maintenance would be preferred
- Position requires a high degree of accuracy and speed in data matching
- Good communication skills in both written and oral English
- Availability to work in US hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks, and identify work priorities
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.