The Transfer Pricing Analyst, working within the Global Transfer Pricing team and reporting to the Transfer Pricing Team Manager based in Krakow, Poland, will assist with a variety of Transfer Pricing projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
• Performing financial / economic analyses and building Excel-based financial models for quarterly, bi-annual and annual processes.
• Review and reconcile intercompany transaction data for tax compliance purposes.
• Preparation of benchmarking analyses for various intercompany transactions.
• Maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams to monitor intercompany transactions.
• Provide financial support in conjunction with the corporate tax and local finance teams as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
• Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, with emphasis in finance and accounting.
• Proficiency with MS Office (especially proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
• HFM, Cognos, Sharepoint and/or Workday experience a plus.
• Advanced financial modeling, database, and research skills.
• Collaborates in a global team environment.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness.
• Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects
• Spotless record and strong ethos.
Please attach CV in English only.