The Transfer Pricing Analyst, working within the Global Transfer Pricing team and reporting to the Transfer Pricing Team Manager based in Krakow, Poland, will assist with a variety of Transfer Pricing projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Collecting and assisting with the analysis of quantitative and qualitative data.
- Performing financial / economic analyses and building Excel-based financial models for quarterly, bi-annual and annual processes.
- Review and reconcile intercompany transaction data for tax compliance purposes.
- Preparation of benchmarking analyses for various intercompany transactions.
- Maintain close working relationships with business and finance teams to monitor intercompany transactions.
- Provide financial support in conjunction with the corporate tax and local finance teams as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, with emphasis in finance and accounting. Proficiency with MS Office (especially proficient in Excel and PowerPoint)
- HFM, Cognos, Sharepoint and/or Workday experience a plus.
- Advanced financial modeling, database, and research skills.
- Collaborates in a global team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to focus on accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple projects
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.