As a member of Data and System Engineering team, the Security Engineer is responsible for delivering security services across a variety of enterprise technologies including operating platforms, databases, storage and cloud. Serve as a subject matter expert for decisions related to Data Security matters, consulting technical, governance, project and business teams. Engineer, maintain, manage and monitor data security solution, including encryption and key management, data loss prevention and public key infrastructure.
- Define data security standards for Cloud and container technologies, virtual infrastructure, server and workstation operating systems and storage encryption
- Engineer, deploy and support deploy data security solutions across domestic and international data centers.
- Work hand in hand with Enterprise Architecture as new technologies are deployed to ensure that security best practice is built into the fabric of the deployments.
- Perform incident response for escalated security events including on-call support, issue triage and resolution
- 3+ years professional experience, 2+ years working in area of risk management, governance, IT security and / or compliance.
- Familiarity with Security frameworks and regulations: ISO 27001, NIST, etc.
- Various vendor-specific certifications relevant to one or more Specific Technologies listed at the end of this description.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies, such as public cloud platforms and containers
- Ability to communicate security, data protection, data loss prevention related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff effectively at multiple organizational levels.
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Knowledge of basic security technology capabilities.
- Strong knowledge data security technologies.
- Strong knowledge of security administration and role based security controls.
- Strong knowledge of authentication technologies and their interaction with different platforms, both on-site and remote.
- Knowledge of both client and server firewalling technologies and their configuration and administration.
- Knowledge of security systems log correlation and analysis.
- Knowledge of data encryption technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention technical capabilities.
- Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and forensic tools.
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.