• Manage a team of DEV OPS and Support staff (currently 3 growing to 15 over the next 12 months)
• Be accountable for the delivery, quality and ongoing health of the data warehouse
• Responsible for the release management process
• Responsible for the addressing production BAU issues – could be on call occasionally
• Liaise with the data warehouse development team/external vendors on BAU maintenance and issues
• Thorough technical and functional testing of developed applications
• Work in a team of business analysts, architects and data warehouse developers
• Work closely with the DWH developers to ensure design high quality service delivery.
• Proactively monitor SQL and DWH infrastructure
• Provide periodic update and progress report to the project manager
• Experience of developing/supporting multi-country/system data warehouse environment
• Minimum 4 years’ experience with SQL Server 2008 and/or higher relational database management system ( 2014 preferable )
• Knowledge and experience of Windows Server 2012 and managing MS SQL databases
• Experience in troubleshooting database and server performance, integrity, connectivity and security related issues
• In-depth understanding of data warehouse designs and concepts
• Experience in service delivery
• Experience in preparing release related documentation
• Proficient in business communication – both written and verbal
• Ability to communicate with the clients both in business functional and technical language
• Ability to work under time pressure.
• Ability to work within strict processes and policies.
• People management, coaching and development skills
• Problem solving and strategic thinking
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• Experience with the Wherescape RED (or similar) DWH development tool
• Experience with project delivery and project support
• Experience in dealing with third party vendors
• ITIL certified
Please attach CV in English only.