Network Services Coordinator
This position supports the delivery of project services, order and financial management and service metric reporting within the Network Services area.
- Works directly with Network Service owners and Project Managers to complete implementations of projects, operational (BAU) initiatives, and service requests that require coordination activities.
- Places orders for equipment and services.
- Provides the required communications and status reporting connected to the project.
- Follows the appropriate change management processes when introducing change to the environment.
- Provides the required documentation and artifacts when assigned to a project.
- Secures the required resources for assigned work on behalf of the IS Service Owner.
- Participates in the placing and management of all orders placed on behalf of the Network Services area.
- Follows Aon’s procurement process and best practices in placing orders for goods and services for the Network Services area.
- Maintains tracking and management systems for all data related to orders.
- Communicates order status to requesters and Network Services management team.
- Able to provide financial summary reporting related to the work being done in the Network Services area.
- Able to work independently and escalate issues and risks in an appropriate manner.
- Identifies and champions work efficiencies that result in service improvements as well as hours and dollars savings.
- Builds strong relationships across service centers within the Network Services organization.
- Builds strong relationships with the various Technology teams engaged on a daily basis.
- Understands the Network Services products and service offerings and is able to connect client with key SME's.
- Develops strong knowledge of the Network Services organization and of key SME's in each team.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish alliances with other departments and organizations through recognition of dependencies, driving partnership and commitment to the program.
- Solid foundation in using the Microsoft Office suite to produce the metric and status reporting required.
- Excel skills need to be at an intermediate or above level.
- Operational or project management experience.
- Familiarity with core project management principles.
- Knowledge of networking technologies is a plus.
• A promising career path and individual development plan
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.