- Develop Qlikview dashboards to deliver insight to colleagues in ARS UK and the Global Broking Centre divisions
- Provide Qlikview expertise and guidance to EMEA Insight Centre Qlikview team
- Build relationships with consumers of the data to ensure information is acquired, processed and stored in a sustainably, legal and compliant manner.
- Work with the consumers across Management, Broking, Finance, Operations and Risk/Compliance to develop and deliver management information which is required to meet the business’s strategic, operational, financial risk objectives.
- Deliver MI using Qlikview within a reporting framework and set of delivery standards
- Implement solutions on time and on budget which require little or no upkeep post implementation.Utilise technical and business experience to offer practical guidance, direction and support to junior developers and business users.
- Strong Qlikview v11 knowledge, with experience of both scripting and data visualisation/user experience
- Performance optimisation and tuning of Qlikview applications for efficient performance
- Awareness of Qlikview architecture and system administration
- Knowledge of NPrinting
- Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling, with strong SQL skills
- Strong understanding of the insurance broking industry with knowledge of London Market and the operation of an MGA and set up of Facilities and Binders.
- Understanding of finance and accounting processes
- Experience of working within distributed delivery teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.