• Working as an Accountant in the Strategic Worldwide Accounting team, you will be part of an international group driving strategic projects in the areas of:
- Balance sheet account reconciliation reviews to ensure compliance with corporate policies in all regions of the world;
- Preparation of internal control and reconciliation documentation where required
- Finance and accounting process reviews, making recommendations to maximize efficiency and controls;
- Internal audit and control deficiency remediation around the world;
- Assistance with transitions of processes to a shared service environment;
- Other strategic and critical accounting projects.
• Spending extended periods working in Aon offices internationally for the term of the assigned projects -approximately 40 – 70%. Willingness to travel is essential;
• You may be embedded and working closely with local finance teams to adopt changes, to establish practices where required and create “outside the box” solutions to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes.
Knowledge of Visual Basic and Sequel would be a strong advantage for candidates.
• Unique exposure to various areas of Finance services in the European and global context;
• Development opportunities in an international environment;
• Support for professional accounting studies;
• Competitive benefits package;
• Excellent working atmosphere in a very dynamic and professional environment.
Please attach CV in English only.