Aon is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions, supported by number of shared service functions – from HR to IT. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients leveraging data and analytics. In Poland we have been operating since 1992, employing today over 1200 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture. We’re a flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviors. We value honesty, authenticity and a can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
• Providing analytical project support for Aon’s Global Benefit Survey;
• Participating in data collection and supporting data submission process using Aon’s technology platform for global benefits management;
• Assisting in developing, analyzing and drafting survey results and final reports for less complex countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the Americas;
• Getting familiar with survey methodology and necessary project work tools;
• Supporting other global benefits projects such as data collection and population.
• At least Bachelor’s degree;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English - C2 level;
• Strong organizational and project management skills to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment;
• Detailed-oriented and demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Spotless record and strong ethos;
• Working knowledge of employee benefits is preferred, but not required.
• A promising career path and individual development plan;
• A large number of career opportunities in different business areas;
• Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you;
• The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business;
• The best medical cover on the market with free dental care;
• Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!);
• Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre;
• The chance to participate in social events and charity actions.
Please attach CV in English only.