Senior HR Data Analyst
Aon Global HR Shared Service has established a new functional center – Data Governance – to solve inherent HR data management within the organization by creating data quality controls and data management, security framework to support self-service, HR Information management and integration of data across systems and design processes and policies that support maintenance of data within systems of record.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Senior HR Data Analyst will:
- Act as Senior Specialist – Individual Contributor to drive data excellence.
- Execute on action plans, communications and stakeholder management to counsel and advise Local HR on how to better maintain data and execute to global standards.
- Consult and advise on continuous improvement opportunities tied to Workday configuration to solution areas of opportunity.
- Develop one time approaches and ongoing processes that enable data accuracy and accountability for aligned support model and global roles.
- Develop and present global HR data scorecard to analyse root cause of data issues and identify opportunities for data improvement.
- Act as deployment resources to translate the Data Governance strategy to country/region specific action plans and communications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with in country global HR/Finance resources to advise and partner to execute on change.
- Create and manage defensive queries and audit reports.
- Create detailed project plans out of challenges identified in the HR Data Governance program and execute them according to deadlines.
- General knowledge of Workday HCM and/or other HR platforms
- Understanding of HR processes, data structures and dependencies
- Ability to perform data analysis in Excel
- Intermediate MS Office Suite skills, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Experience in implementation of Workday will be an asset
- Data security awareness will be an asset
- Excellent communication in English; ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Continuous improvement drive
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city centre
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
Please attach CV in English only.