You’re just starting your professional career – perhaps you’ve just graduated or have a few months’ work experience – and you’re looking for a role in a well-organized, international company.
Is it for you?
You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract. You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team and working together on team targets.
Our teams make sure that employees of our clients get benefits connected to their jobs. You’ll help people enrol in benefit schemes so that they can join a gym, get medical insurance or save for their pension. You’ll prepare reports for vendors so that they know what benefits they should provide, and you’ll keep track of the benefits in an online platform.
• Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
• Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
Excel skills – intermediate level
• Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure
• Adaptability – you can switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
• A good start to your career in a stable and friendly multi-national corporation
• The best medical coverage available with free dental care
• Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff (multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
• Office near Krakow’s city centre
• Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to integrate with your colleagues
Please attach CV in English only