You’re available for full-time work and want to gain the security of permanent employment contract with all the benefits and development opportunities offered in large firms. You’re looking for a role in which you perform administrative duties, but that gives you the chance to advance to more complex challenges. You like working with colleagues in a team and working together on team targets.
Our teams make sure that retired people in the UK receive their pensions. You’ll help people enroll in pension schemes, help them keep track of the value of their accumulated capital and administer their investment choices and personal data throughout their lifetime.
• Very good English – B2+ minimum - because you’ll be working closely with colleagues in the UK
• Analytical skills – you can combine different sets of data to work out what’s happening
Excel skills – intermediate level
• Good time management – which allows you to manage your own time and meet tight deadlines even under time pressure
• Adaptability – you can switch priorities quickly when things change and focus on new goals
• Team work – we believe that individuals achieve better personal and business results by working together and sharing experiences
• Spotless record and strong ethos
• The best medical coverage available with free dental care
• Generous benefits package with all kinds of great stuff (multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
• Office near Krakow’s city centre
• Lots of social events, charity actions and occasions to integrate with your colleagues
Please attach CV in English only.